Saturday, November 24, 2012

Ikonic Temptations


IkonicTemptations

I haven't given up on blogging completely... but, this post is going to be sweet and simple.

I wanted to blog about some of my favourite things right now. First off are the beautiful new eternal eyes from Ikon!!!! I LOVE THESE eyes. The colours and reflections make them look so real. Tons and tons of colours available. Also, the eyes come in different sizes so you can make them look more animated if you prefer.

Also, I'm a fan of the Shyla skin. It's been awhile since I've bought a Belleza skin and I was so impressed by this one when I tried on the demo. I had a heck of a time choosing a skin tone tho. After much debate, I decided to go a little more tan that usual. I really like how exotic it looks.

I paired the eyes and skin with a new-ish release from Exile.

I took the picture myself but my bestie Phedre played around with it in PS. She's a doll!!!

Skin - Belleza - Shyla - Tan by Tricky Boucher
Eyes from Ikon - Eternal Eyes - Blue-Gray by Ikon Innovia
Hair from Exile - One and Only - Cashmere by Kavar Cleanslate

No comments:

Post a Comment